Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'DMEconnected, LLC.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose e-mail address is email@example.com
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged
on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Returns & Shipping Policy:
We do not ship any medical equipment, devices or provide any medical services to patients. Please review shipping policies with the supplier that you decide to do business with in our platform(s).
Any questions, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds (if applicable)
All annual membership fees are paid upfront and non-refundable. Payment terms for companies greater than (5 locations) may have set agreed-upon payment schedules and is non-refundable once the quarter has begun. Companies with payment schedules can choose to discontinue service after the end of the quarter by sending us written consent no later than (2) weeks prior to the end of the quarter. All emails should be sent to email@example.com
We do not manufacture any of the medical equipment or devices. Please refer to the manufacturer/supplier that you choose to do business with in out platform(s).
We do not ship any of the medical equipment or devices found through out our platform(s). Please refer to the manufacturer/supplier that you choose to do business with in out platform(s).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you use our Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions.
However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
All payments are processed through PAYPAL and Stripe. Please refer to their terms and conditions:
Thank you for allowing us to help you change a patient's life!
Your team at DMEconnected.com